Are you evaluating your cleaning process? Our blasting media comparison information can help. If you are experiencing prolonged downtime, high costs for secondary waste disposal, or costly wear and tear on equipment, it’s time to evaluate your cleaning process and measure it against Interstate Carbonic Enterprise dry ice blasting process.
Interstate Carbonic Enterprise dry ice blasting is an environmentally-, employee- and equipment-friendly alternative to most conventional surface preparation and cleaning methods.
Top 10 Reasons Dry Ice Blasting is Superior:
- Superior clean: fewer cleaning cycles = less downtime
- Machines can be cleaned in place: dry ice blasting is a dry process and requires no disassembly/reassembly which means much less downtime
- Quicker clean: less resource = more run-time = more profits
- Non-abrasive, non flammable and non conductive: dry ice blasting won’t damage most substrates and can be used safely on electrical components
- No secondary waste clean up: this not only saves additional cleanup labor and expense, but also means temporary containment areas can possibly be reused – an additional cost savings
- Can get into tight spaces that many other methods can not
- Environmentally friendly: meets USDA, FDA and EPA guidelines
- Operator safety: no exposure to chemicals or grit media
- Operator efficiency: not as labor intensive as traditional cleaning methods
- Clean enough for the food industry, strong enough for everything else